1. How do I book?
You can call or whatsapp / mail us and have initial consultation for booking availability. Our coordinator will be glad to answer your questions if any and accommodate you in session schedule. Our contact numbers are +919819607783 (call/whatsapp).
Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What ages do you cover? You can have your photography experience as early as belly bump and newborn baby. We’ve got you covered throughout the first year of baby’s life. As part of family session any age would be applicable.
3. What is difference between studio and home shoot? At the studio you can get wider spectre of options for your baby’s session however home session is quite comfortable for mother and baby. We would advise to select studio session if you are keen on prop/set options, have small home space available or uncomfortable having a photographer at your house.
4. What props do you provide? We have wide range of backdrops, baskets, wraps and head accessories that can cover entire 0-3 month old category. For elder babies we provide with various tutu skirts (girls) however would recommend to prepare own outfit that can be used on the session. We provide with adult tutus and see-through gowns for pregnant moms which can make great add-on to mom’s own outfits.
5. Will I get an album with my shoot?
Our packages are designed to provide you with digital files and let you to select printed product you desire with additional fee.
We offer wide range of wall canvas and albums. All at additional cost.
6. What if baby doesn’t cooperate? Our photographers are highly experienced working with babies and try their very best to sooth and keep your little one happy. However if baby is having bad day (conditions that can’t be adjusted at the time) we can re-schedule on nearest available day to the same photographer without additional charge.
7. How fast I get my pictures? Within a weeks after your session is done we will be sending you pictures for the selection and as soon as we get the reply from you, work on your pictures will begin. Your order will be ready in 3-4 weeks from the date we receive your selection. Mini-shoot orders are ready within 2 weeks from the selection is made. We advise you to proceed with selection process as soon as you get our initial email with download.
8. I don’t want my pictures online. Is it possible? We respect our client privacy and keep images private to post on social media. but Out for 10 pictures we would put 2 on our page without tagging the parents.
9. What happens after the photoshoot session? After the session you will receive two emails - one is with your invoice and another one with images for you to select from as per your package. Please allow it 3-4 days to reflect in your inbox. Invoice email won’t require a response. As soon as you receive download email (hosted by wetransfer.com) you shall save images on your computer (desktop or laptop), select your favourite images as per your package and reply with list of images you’d like to have. We will acknowledge your selection and your package will be ready within 3-4 weeks (2 weeks for mini-shoot). Once its ready we contact you and will get it delivered to your home.
10. Can I use photo taken on shoot for my casting? Sure. Just let your photographer know which picture within your initial selection you would like to have in your casting frame.
11. Why should I pay a booking fee? In terms to book your session slot we require the booking fee to be processed. That insures that your session date and timing will be reserved for you. Booking fee is refundable and will be deducted from overall bill. Cancellation or re-schedule less than 3 days prior the session will consider booking fee used.
12. When do I pay?
A 60% of the package amount is taken as a booking advance, upon the receipt of which, the booking is confirmed. This amount is non-refundable, in case you cancel or reschedule a session. The balance is to be paid on the day of the shoot.
All cards accepted and 3 easy EMI available. However, for cities other than Mumbai, 100% is collected at the time of booking the order.
No photos will be provided on WhatsApp, only via EMAILS / CD / PENDRIVE when they are ready.
PS: The above mentioned prices are non negotiable. Would request you to trust US. The work we do for you is a showcase of our talent and creativity, so, we would put in all our efforts to showcase the best.) The photographer owns the creative rights to the images taken and become a part of my portfolio. Like the other images that you see on our website and FB business page. Just the way, those images have helped you find me as a photographer, I would appreciate if you extend the same courtesy to other parents like you, in their find for a good photographer.
Mrs. Sonali Chauhan
+91 98196 07783